Location: Aula Magna, Mezzanine
Badges & Materials
The participant name badge will be provided at the registration desk. All participants are required to wear the badge throughout the conference. Only conference badge holders will be admitted to the sessions. Members and volunteers of the organizing committee will have special badges and are ready to help you, if needed. Materials included with conference registration:
- The conference brochure
- A conference bag
- Access to the Conference platform Jirango
- Access to all official conference sessions
- One admission to the Welcome Reception at the Modern Museum of Art
- Optional: One admission to the Dinner at the Vasa museum (if chosen in the registration)
The wireless network eduroam is available at Stockholm University. If you already have eduroam installed on your devices you should already have internet access. If you don’t have eduroam you can get online using the one-time code listed below. This code will be valid during the entire conference.
- Start a new web browser
- Choose the SU network
- Select “Engångskod” (One time code) 4. Enter the username and password (see below) 5. You are now connected!
Please notify Conference Secretariat at the conference Registration Desk for basic medical assistance. The general emergency call number in Sweden is 112. For non-urgent calls to the Police: 114 14. First aid kits, fire extinguishers and heart defibrillators are available and clearly displayed in all campus buildings.
Lost & Found Official
Lost & Found is located at the registration desk in Aula Magna.
The language of the conference is English and French. Interpretation will not be provided.